- To produce well trained technical graduates with innovative thinking, knowledge and skills to meet the requirement of the changing society.
- To foster promote and sustain scientific research in emerging fields of technology with a futuristic outlook.
- To establish interactive linkages with leading technological institutions, research centres and industries.
- To provide service to the community through continuing education and technology transfer.
- To instill in each member of IGIT community the spirit of passion and dedication to work creatively and effectively for betterment of humankind.
- To be an academic institution of excellence striving continuously for advancement of technical education and research in service to society.
- admission notice for MSc programe ::
- Notice for registration of odd semester students 2015 ::
- enhancement of mess dues from the forthcoming odd semester of 2015-16 session
- ::Job vacant for Application format and Guidelines for the post of Professor, Asso. Professor, Asst. Professor in different Departments : Advt. for the post of Professor, Asso. Professor, Asst. Professor in different Departments ::
WELCOME TO IGIT
Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology (IGIT), Sarang was established in the year of 1982 and was managed directly by the Govt. of Odisha in the name of Odisha College of Engineering (OCE). Prior to this, since 1981, the institute in the name of Modern Polytechnic (MPT) was offering Diploma Courses in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Mining Survey Engineering.In the year 1987, both OCE & MPT were merged and renamed as IGIT, Sarang and the management was transferred to an Autonomous Society.More
The Institute has marked its presence as a leading research and teaching Institute.More
ALUMNI ASSOCIATIONClick Here
BPUT for all B.Tech/Arch/MCA/ M.Tech
SCTEVT for all Diploma
Utkal University for Ph.D program as a Nodal Centre
- 4 yrs B.Tech
- 5 yrs B.Arch
- 3 yrs MCA Programme
- M. Tech Courses
- 3 yrs Diploma Courses