- To produce well trained technical graduates with innovative thinking, knowledge and skills to meet the requirement of the changing society.
- To foster promote and sustain scientific research in emerging fields of technology with a futuristic outlook.
- To establish interactive linkages with leading technological institutions, research centres and industries.
- To provide service to the community through continuing education and technology transfer.
- To instill in each member of IGIT community the spirit of passion and dedication to work creatively and effectively for betterment of humankind.
- To be an academic institution of excellence striving continuously for advancement of technical education and research in service to society.
- Fresher candidates to be admitted under UG/PG programs for 2015-2015... ::
- Information to Freshers-2015-16... ::
- TIME TABLE ( 5th SEM , Diploma )- 2015... ::
- Admission Notice for Diploma ::
- Seat allotment of Diploma Hostel(boys)... ::
- Seat allotment of Diploma Girls Students... ::
- Time Table for 3rd Diploma ::
- 2nd MSC Admission ::
- Time Table for Odd Sem. B.Tech/ MCA 2015 ::
- Syllabus 3rd B.Tech (Production Engg.)
WELCOME TO IGIT
Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology (IGIT), Sarang was established in the year of 1982 and was managed directly by the Govt. of Odisha in the name of Odisha College of Engineering (OCE). Prior to this, since 1981, the institute in the name of Modern Polytechnic (MPT) was offering Diploma Courses in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Mining Survey Engineering.In the year 1987, both OCE & MPT were merged and renamed as IGIT, Sarang and the management was transferred to an Autonomous Society.More
- Fresher candidates to be admitted under
- Information to
- TIME TABLE ( 5th SEM , Diploma )-
- Admission Notice for
- Seat allotment of Diploma Girls
- Seat allotment of Diploma
- Time Table for Odd Sem. B.Tech/ MCA
- Time Table for 3rd
- 2nd MSC
- Syllabus 3rd B.Tech (Production
- Counseling for admission into two years
- Notice for registration of odd
- Modification notice for Student
The Institute has marked its presence as a leading research and teaching Institute.More
ALUMNI ASSOCIATIONClick Here
BPUT for all B.Tech/Arch/MCA/ M.Tech
SCTEVT for all Diploma
Utkal University for Ph.D program as a Nodal Centre
- 4 yrs B.Tech
- 5 yrs B.Arch
- 3 yrs MCA Programme
- M. Tech Courses
- 3 yrs Diploma Courses